Higher Education CMS Buyer's Guide
Selecting the best CMS for your college website
Is your content management system helping your website do its job? College websites play the lead role in recruitment, whether or not they're ready for the spotlight. CMS vendors will want you to compare features, but what you really need to know is how a CMS will help make your website more effective.
If your current CMS is not what you hoped for, or you're shopping around for the first time, our CMS Buyer's Guide for Higher Education will help you ask the right questions and make the right decision.
Get an in-depth and outcomes-oriented look at:
- What should your content and CMS do for you?
- How should a CMS help you produce better content, faster?
- How should your CMS improve content and user governance?
- How can your CMS help your website adapt?
- What can you expect from your CMS vendor?
If you're ready to evaluate multiple CMS solutions, or just getting to know the marketplace, this is an essential read.