Percussion Software News & Events
See what’s new with Percussion Software by reading our latest news, visiting our blog, or signing up for a webinar.
As an agile company, we introduce new product features and enhancements every two months, and host events to help educate content marketers about every aspect of building and running an effective, engaging website.
- Case Study: How Soleo Health Launched a New Website in Six Weeks
June 11 | 1 PM EST
- Percussion Launches Social Promotion
Percussion Software releases integrated social promotion capabilities in its web content management system as a new cloud-based feature.
- Percussion Software Celebrates Marketers
Percussion is celebrating content marketers with new product features, additions to the executive team, website redesign and attending Hubspot's INBOUND 14.
- Percussion Software Donates Web Content Management System to Flutie Foundation
Percussion Software donated an unlimited license of its web content management system to the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
- HiSoftware and Percussion Announce Partnership
This partnership allows Percussion CMS users to create fully accessible websites with HiSoftware’s auditing and compliance solutions.
- Evergage & Percussion Software Present Higher Education Webinar Series
The Boston-area software firms will present a webinar series about how colleges can use website personalization to grow enrollment and giving.
- [Video Blog] Why Messaging Is Essential to Event Planning Success
Event planning requires coordinating many moving parts to ensure they're executed well. Messaging is a critical but often forgotten aspect of the process.
- Content Marketing Metrics: What Matters?
Marketers have a measurable impact at every stage of the buying process: from generating awareness, to stimulating engagement, to delivering business value.
- The Not So Secret Path to a 38.5% Increase in Blog Views
We believed video blog content could be a major traffic driver to our website, but had concerns about producing it consistently. Learn how we got it right.
- [Video Blog] Funnel Conversion: Aligning Content to The Buyer's Journey
It's tempting to throw content into the top of the funnel and hope for the best, but mapping content to buying stages improves conversions. Learn more.
- Hey-Ho, Where Did All the Creative Go?
Making marketing more measurable has been a boon for the role of marketers in a business—but does it come at the cost of sacrificing creative work? Read on.