Percussion Software News & Events
See what’s new with Percussion Software by reading our latest news, visiting our blog, or signing up for a webinar.
As an agile company, we introduce new product features and enhancements every two months, and host events to help educate content marketers about every aspect of building and running an effective, engaging website.
- Website Redesign Survival Guide for Marketers
February 26 | 1 PM EST
- Percussion Launches Social Promotion
Percussion Software releases integrated social promotion capabilities in its web content management system as a new cloud-based feature.
- Percussion Software Celebrates Marketers
Percussion is celebrating content marketers with new product features, additions to the executive team, website redesign and attending Hubspot's INBOUND 14.
- Percussion Software Donates Web Content Management System to Flutie Foundation
Percussion Software donated an unlimited license of its web content management system to the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
- HiSoftware and Percussion Announce Partnership
This partnership allows Percussion CMS users to create fully accessible websites with HiSoftware’s auditing and compliance solutions.
- Evergage & Percussion Software Present Higher Education Webinar Series
The Boston-area software firms will present a webinar series about how colleges can use website personalization to grow enrollment and giving.
- 3 Reasons You Should Love Your Next Cold Call
Take it from a sales guy: we don't like making cold calls any more than you like receiving them. But times have changed, and it's safe to answer our calls.
- Social Media Science: Best of Dan Zarrella
Social media scientist Dan Zarrella doesn't just have an opinion on how to be successful in social—he has the numbers. Read our top 5 articles from Dan.
- How to Write a Request for Proposal for Web Content Management
No one likes writing RFPs, but it's common when you search for a web content management system. Get insider tips for how to simplify this complex process.
- Want to Create Great Content? Make Sure It Has Heart
Want to create content your audience will love? Make sure it has HEART to include the qualities that matter most. Read on to see what HEART stands for.
- How to Romance Your Audience with Content
Forget flowers and candy. Want a meaningful relationship with future and current customers? Create content that caters to their deepest needs. Learn how.