Percussion Software News & Events
See what’s new with Percussion Software by reading our latest news, visiting our blog, or signing up for a webinar.
As an agile company, we introduce new product features and enhancements every two months, and host events to help educate content marketers about every aspect of building and running an effective, engaging website.
- Percussion Launches Social Promotion
Percussion Software releases integrated social promotion capabilities in its web content management system as a new cloud-based feature.
- Percussion Software Celebrates Marketers
Percussion is celebrating content marketers with new product features, additions to the executive team, website redesign and attending Hubspot's INBOUND 14.
- Percussion Software Donates Web Content Management System to Flutie Foundation
Percussion Software donated an unlimited license of its web content management system to the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
- HiSoftware and Percussion Announce Partnership
This partnership allows Percussion CMS users to create fully accessible websites with HiSoftware’s auditing and compliance solutions.
- Evergage & Percussion Software Present Higher Education Webinar Series
The Boston-area software firms will present a webinar series about how colleges can use website personalization to grow enrollment and giving.
- What It's Like to Coach Percussion CM1 Customers
How do Percussion coaches differ from standard CMS training staff? They work one-on-one with each customer to offer a personalized experience. Learn more.
- Unicorns and Rainbows Won't Help Your Social Media—Data Will
Forget the feel-good but useless advice of old school social media gurus. Get more scientific about measuring social media success in 3 steps. Learn more.
- The Most Common Web Form Optimization Mistake
Many marketers optimize web forms to make it easy to route submissions to sales rather than informing better nurturing campaigns post initial conversion.
- 5 Ways to Repurpose a Blog Post
You can give one blog post a longer lifespan and extended reach by turning it into multiple formats for new audiences and consumption scenarios. Learn more.
- 3 Reasons You Should Love Your Next Cold Call
Take it from a sales guy: we don't like making cold calls any more than you like receiving them. But times have changed, and it's safe to answer our calls.