Percussion Software News & Events
See what’s new with Percussion Software by reading our latest news, visiting our blog, or signing up for a webinar.
As an agile company, we introduce new product features and enhancements every two months, and host events to help educate content marketers about every aspect of building and running an effective, engaging website.
- Fuel Your Digital Marketing Initiatives with a Scalable Content Strategy
March 12 | 1 PM EST
- Percussion Launches Social Promotion
Percussion Software releases integrated social promotion capabilities in its web content management system as a new cloud-based feature.
- Percussion Software Celebrates Marketers
Percussion is celebrating content marketers with new product features, additions to the executive team, website redesign and attending Hubspot's INBOUND 14.
- Percussion Software Donates Web Content Management System to Flutie Foundation
Percussion Software donated an unlimited license of its web content management system to the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
- HiSoftware and Percussion Announce Partnership
This partnership allows Percussion CMS users to create fully accessible websites with HiSoftware’s auditing and compliance solutions.
- Evergage & Percussion Software Present Higher Education Webinar Series
The Boston-area software firms will present a webinar series about how colleges can use website personalization to grow enrollment and giving.
- Video Blog: 5 Assets to Download to Help With Your Next Website Project
Get five great free resources for your next website project. From design project planning, to CMS selection, to RFPs. Learn about them in our video blog.
- Why Should You Use a Content Management System for Your Website?
A CMS can help you scale your digital presence and content marketing efforts by removing technical roadblocks to boosting content output and efficiency.
- Google Search Now Shows If Your Website Is Mobile Friendly
The countdown is on! Google will change its algorithm on April 21st by adding mobile-friendliness as a ranking factor. Are you ready?
- Who Should Redesign Your Website? Choosing Between Design Agencies and DIY
Whoever redesigns your website, make sure you choose in house or agency talent for the right reasons. Learn the top reasons for choosing DIY or outsourcing.
- What It's Like to Coach Percussion CM1 Customers
How do Percussion coaches differ from standard CMS training staff? They work one-on-one with each customer to offer a personalized experience. Learn more.