Percussion Software News & Events
See what’s new with Percussion Software by reading our latest news, visiting our blog, or signing up for a webinar.
As an agile company, we introduce new product features and enhancements every two months, and host events to help educate content marketers about every aspect of building and running an effective, engaging website.
- How to Promote Your New Website: 12 Things to Do Before and After You Launch
Thursday April 23 | 2 PM EST
- Percussion Launches Social Promotion
Percussion Software releases integrated social promotion capabilities in its web content management system as a new cloud-based feature.
- Percussion Software Celebrates Marketers
Percussion is celebrating content marketers with new product features, additions to the executive team, website redesign and attending Hubspot's INBOUND 14.
- Percussion Software Donates Web Content Management System to Flutie Foundation
Percussion Software donated an unlimited license of its web content management system to the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
- HiSoftware and Percussion Announce Partnership
This partnership allows Percussion CMS users to create fully accessible websites with HiSoftware’s auditing and compliance solutions.
- Evergage & Percussion Software Present Higher Education Webinar Series
The Boston-area software firms will present a webinar series about how colleges can use website personalization to grow enrollment and giving.
- How Communication Defines Customer Success
Communication is a critical component of strong relationships, and a good customer relationship is essential to customer success. Learn more.
- Video Blog: MarTech Conference 2015 Takeaways
The proliferation of marketing technologies, Naughty by Nature lyrics, good old-fashioned hard work, KPIs and other takeaways from MarTech Conference 2015.
- Video Blog: How to Get More Content Marketing Done in a Day
How can you deliver more content? Alexis and Samantha share suggestions to help you crush content.
- Content Marketing Secret Weapons: What We Learned from Our April Fools Video
A little ingenuity and experimentation can help marketers unearth hidden talents and skills within their organizations, and discover their secret weapons.
- Video Blog: What's Changing in Content Marketing? A Conversation with Percussion's CMO
An interview with Percussion Software's CMO about how marketing is changing, what's happening with content marketing, and where things might go next.