Progress Report - Week Ending 4-8-2016
- Fixed bug in 7.3.1 where certain JSP pages would not compile - flagged for next patch
- Work on removal of certain JBOSS files via patch
- Impact analysis working for the Desktop Content Explorer.
- Fixed bug where 7.3.1 install not including the latest Oracle drivers.
- Continued work on Jetty JNDI datasources
- Started last sprint for 5.3 service release 1
- Local Language Override Community widget for hreflang / international SEO on Pages.
- Fix bug in site impact related to Assets
- Improving performance and cleanup of temporary files from publishing.
- Work on Canonical Links - Site Configuration completed
- Fix to filtering / sorting in the Publishing Log
- Refresh of 5.3 release kit on 4/7/16 - Fixed @17 issues.
- Preparation for the 5.3 upgrades
- Working out the new devops flow around Docker and proper tagging,
- Release line automatically triggers building a new tagged image
- Image is tagged *automatically*
- Tagged images are made available on the main release orchestration server.
- Staging is automatically updated to most recent release
- Started the Fusion UI project, Mavenized, Angular, Servlet Spec 3.0.
- Completed the “themer” directive that allows for custom UI theme support and features like “high contrast accessibility” mode
- Spec'd out WCAG 2.0 Aria support, and Angular version strategy
- Working on dependency updates and getting UI unit tests working
- Selected primary Bootstrap 3 theme.
Some very early screen shots:
- Add new feature in Notrix to search for Job Logs by Process ID.
- Enhanced the Notrix direct driver for Oracle so that it is easier to review the information displayed for errors.