Must-Read Monday: Content Is King, but Distribution Is Queen, and Writing Lessons from "Breaking Bad"
This week's Must-Read Monday roundup is all about making your content better, and helping it get found.
Distribution of your content is just as, if not more important than consistent production.
- Content Is King, But Distribution Is Queen and She Wears the Pants
- Great Content Is Not Enough
- Tune Your Brand Content Strategy for Success with Google Hummingbird
- Why Content is the Beating Heart of Search
Rules for creating great content, and what happens when you phone it in.
- 6 Really Smart Content Marketing Lessons from ("Breaking Bad" Creator) Vince Gilligan
- Genuine Brand Publishing Needs to Trump Generic Content Marketing
- Substance Abuse: The Fleeting Value of “Content Marketing”
Predictions for the future of digital and content marketing.
It looks like content marketing is here to stay, but marketers need to be more thoughtful about what they produce and how they share it. What are your thoughts on some of these trends? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Karo was born in Poland, and learned to speak English by watching "Saved by the Bell" reruns during her first summer in the U.S., which has left her unable to go through life without occasionally breaking the fourth wall. As Percussion's content marketing manager, she oversees and creates content that drives website traffic, engages followers, and helps fill the marketing and sales funnel. She writes about content management, content marketing, SEO, social media and web design, and how to make it all less complicated.