Must-Read Monday to Help Kick Off Your Week
Must-Read Monday Is a New Weekly Feature
With so much information getting published every day, sometimes sorting the useful stuff out of the pile is half the battle. We've decided to give our readers a head start for the week and picked the most important content marketing, SEO, and web content management stories you need to read.
Important findings for those still building a case for content marketing, including research, best practices, and risk mitigation.
- Making a Case for Digital Transformation (CMSWire)
- New Report Proves Content Marketing Strategy Is Necessary (Business2Community)
- Reasons Your Content Fails (Overit)
Well into your content marketing push? Here are the trends and changes ahead.
- 8 Shocking Content Marketing Research Findings (Content Marketing Institute)
- What Are The 2014 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks And Trends? Slideshow (dr4ward)
- 8 Content Marketing KPIs You Can't Afford to Neglect (Stephen's Lighthouse)
Understand Google better to make your content and SEO strategy more effective.
- Practical SEO for #highered (video) (College Web Editor)
- Mega-SERP: A Visual Guide to Google (Moz)
- The Essence of SEO: What Is High Quality Content? (The Daily Egg)
Did you enjoy these reads? Do you disagree with any of them? Let us know in the comments.
Karo was born in Poland, and learned to speak English by watching "Saved by the Bell" reruns during her first summer in the U.S., which has left her unable to go through life without occasionally breaking the fourth wall. As Percussion's content marketing manager, she oversees and creates content that drives website traffic, engages followers, and helps fill the marketing and sales funnel. She writes about content management, content marketing, SEO, social media and web design, and how to make it all less complicated.